Thursday, May 8, 2008

Radiohead count down begins...

Talk about a difficult afternoon. Here I sit in my bland cubical waiting. Hell, for the last 6 weeks I have been waiting. And waiting.

The last time I saw Radiohead was back in early 2000 when I was still a college student. In the years that passed they have not only gotten better but have changed a great deal. I love the new album's aproach. Where the Kid A/Amnesiac albums were a step into the expirimental, in rainbows is an omage to their strictly rock past.

It has been great to grow with the band. I can remember blasting The Bends in my grade school buddies room after school. Now I get to hear them blast their music in Atlanta....

Return tomorrow for live video and updates. Also check www.youtube.com/20ATL07 for complete concert videos.

No comments: