Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Adele - The Anti Amy Winehouse



Okay, I don't know this woman. She may be a raging drug addict. She may be addicted to meth and ruining her life behind closed doors. But in the public she isn't.

The comparisions are bound to happen. Highly talented. Young and gifted. Both are British female phenoms. This 20 year old is rapidly gaining buzz. She has even shown up on Parez Hilton's radar. She is the it thing of underground British Jazz scene. If there is such a thing. All I know is that her voice is magical. Her lyrics are sincere and down to earth. Her music is a breath of fresh air. It will only be a matter of time before Adele takes over the US. I hope that she continues to stay out of trouble and we can enjoy many years of music ahead of us. I can't forcast the career of either Winehouse or Adele, but if I were to guess, the young lady below be fading in a bourbon and drug induced haze.


No comments: