Monday, August 23, 2010

LuvStep Live at Mad Decent Block Party

Luvstep Teaser from flufftronix on Vimeo.



Sorry that it has been a minute since my last post. Get ready to get bombarded with new music. Right now I am literally covered over in new tunes. LuvStep is just the first of many new sounds to share with you.

Although this is a short set is packed with great tracks. I really like that this mix is covered over in tracks and creative remixes I have never heard before. I am not really a huge dubstep fan but this is another mix that is helping change my mind. Dirty South Joe and Flufftronix group of LuvStep is definitely something SBA will keep an eye out in the future.

Luvstep Live at the Mad Decent Block Party (7/31/10) by flufftronix

(to download, click the down arrow on the player)

Tracklist:
Introduction - KATARINA
Sky Ferreira - One (Bar9 Remix) - Parlophone
Nero - Innocence - MTA
Deadmau5 - I Remember (Caspa Remix) - Ultra
Rusko - Hold On (feat Amber Coffman) - Mad Decent
Magnetic Man - I Need Air - Sony
Katy B - Katy On A Mission - Rinse
Professor Green ft Lily Allen - Just Be Good To Me (Joker Remix - Fluff's Greenless Dub) - White Label
M83 - We Own The Sky (Udachi Remix) - White Label
Kavsrave - PClart - Numbers
Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love (DZ Remix) - Slit Jockey
Guido - Mad Sax - Punch Drunk
The Boogaloo Crew - Days Go By - Trouble & Bass
The Living Graham Bond - Winter Hunter ft Fiona Bevan (Bare Noize Remix) - Fat! Records
Epilogue - DON JUAN

No comments: