Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How to Dress Well "Waking up to Life Sometimes Seems Worse" (Video)

HOW TO DRESS WELL "WAKING UP TO LIFE SOMETIMES SEEMS WORSE" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.



I recently downloaded How to Dress Well and put it in my new music playlist. The track "Suicide Dream 2" was so haunting and beautiful I went out to find more on them. This video stopped me in my tracks. I had to post the sounds and words of HTDW immediately... I still have goose bumps writing this.

"i lost my best friend and i sang this song for him. this was a really beautiful and sad experience for me – the video is the only take of the song, the first time i've ever played it, culling the lyrics from memory and singing from my soul with and for my boy.

i hope if you've lost someone you love you know that this shit is from the bottom of the hear

love,
htdw"

No comments: