Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LVCA - MMIXTAPE




LVCA - MMXTAPE by LVCA

It seems like every blog is compiling their best of 2010 compilations. If I were to do such a thing (which I can't because I can't spin a basketball; let alone an hour's worth of music) it would sound something like this. Many of these artist have been featured on the blog in 2010 or would have if I had not been so damn lazy this year.

This mixtape is brought to you by LVCA who is a dj from Italy. That is all I got for you unfortunately. Nothing came up on the google search and no bio on his recently created soundcloud page. All I know is I am digging his best of tracks of 2010. What a perfect way to reflect on another year of amazing music. I hope you enjoy the quick flash back.

Tracklist:

01. Gold Panda - You
02. Aeroplane - We Can't Fly
03. Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (Siriusmo Remix)
04. Caribou - Odessa (Junior Boys Remix)
05. Tensnake - Coma Cat
06. Ratatat - Neckbrace
07. Surkin - Fan Out
08. The Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Don Diablo Remix)
09. Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar (Cities of Gold remix)
10. Jan Driver - Tellyfoam
11. Gonzales - I Am Europe (Claude Von Stroke Remix)
12. Boys Noize - Yeah
13. Round Table Knights - Calypso
14. Scuola Furano - FlashBack
15. Solid Groove - Throwing Stones
16. Broke One - Go Go Go
17. Carte Blanche - Gare Du Nord
18. Tony Senghore - If You Came Here
19. Congorock - Babylon
20. Miike Snow - Silvia (Sinden Remix)
21. Pacific! - Narcissus (Alan Braxe Remix)

No comments: