Thursday, June 18, 2009

Catch The Macabees while you can, New York!

Oh what I wouldn't give to see The Macabees's two upcoming US dates. Not only are they playing in Brooklyn @ Williamsburg music hall on the 20th of July but also doing a show on the 22nd @ The Mercury Lounge. Guess who's opening. Non-other than the talented Miike Snow who is now showing up everywhere.



The only reason why I bring this up is that these guys are one of my favorite bands from across the pond. Their Colour It In record has been trapped on my MP3 player for month's now. I can't go a few days without listening to it.



They play with such energy. If I am ever dragging whether it be on the stationary bike to nowhere or 3:58 on a Thursday (wishing I could be outside golfing) a few minutes of The Macabees clear me up. If you haven't heard them before, check them out.

No comments: