Thursday, June 10, 2010

Benga - Baltimore Clap



I fell in love with Benga with his first splash into the electronic music scene. When he release "Diary of an Afro Warrior", I didn't even know what Dub Step was but I did know I was digging this type of music. Fast forward a year and I can't go a day without hearing Dubstep. Just last week I heard that Britney Spears was working on a Dubstep inspired track for her new album... now that's funny.

Last week I downloaded Phase One EP which features the DubStep monster called Baltimore Clap. At first I really wasn't digging the track but after watching the video I have a new found love for it. Enjoy the genius of Benga...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Kids Saving Kids Campaign and Becca Levy are still looking for a few good musicians in Georgia. If you want to help raise awareness of drunk driving prevention with your music, visit www.ksk.stopddnow.com. You must be the age of 18 or under and have an original recorded song.

Get more information and submit your music to www.ksk.stopddnow.com

For more on Becca Levy, visit www.beccalevy.com

Save Lives with Your Talent!