Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Miami Horror & Touch Bass

Sometimes from Miami Horror on Vimeo.



Sometimes discovery starts with a single track. Yesterday I stumbled upon this amazing track "sometimes" from Austria's Miami Horror. I immediately got goose bumps all over. 99% of the time I hear the bass line first and this one grabbed me. Add in soothing vocals over ethereal guitars and you have hell of a hit.

My next move was to search Soundcloud to see if Miami Horror had more tracks. The first result was dj set by Touch Bass. Way down on his set list was a Miami Horror track "Moon Theory." I had no expectations when I started his set but I think I finally found my summer jam. This hour long set is jam packed with "Summer Essentials like Delorean, Gossip, Riva Starr, Michael Jackson, Duck Sauce, Miami Horror, Treasure Fingers, AND Calvin Harris... Dude brings it. Listen to it here on SBA and give it a download for that summer trip. Also send him some love on Facebook if you dig the mix...

Summer Essentials 4 by TOUCH BASS

1. GRUM - Fashion
2. Scissor Sisters - Invisible Light (House of Stank Remix)
3. Lo-Fi-Fnk - Marchin' In (Astronomer remix)
4. Koobra - Thrills
5. Kids at the Bar - Your Body On Me (Jesse Jamz Remix)
6. Hot Pink Delorean Ft. Knowlton Walsh - Freak Night
7. Herve - Blaze It (Reset! Remix)
8. Tommy Sparks - Im A Rope (Yuksek Remix)
9. Gossip - Love Long Distance (Riva Starr Remix Vocal)
10. John Dahlback - Pyramid (Dirty South Remix)
11. Michael Jackson - Till you get enough (unknown remix)
12. Riva Starr- Spendido feat. Rettore (Vocal Mix )
13. Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand (O-God Remix)
14. Fenech Soler - Stop and Stare (Mighty Mouse Remix)
15. KA-SO-RE - Bunnies
16. Treasure Fingers - What Am I Supposed To Do
17. Miami Horror - Moon Theory
18. Louis La Roche - Missing You Ft. Ad-Apt
19. Human Life - In It Together (Polygon Palace Remix)
20. Calvin Harris - Flashback (Digital Freak Remix)

BONUS BANGER -------

Miami Horror - Moon Theory (Sam La More Remix) by theinsound

1 comment:

ian hoar said...

Thanks for listening guys! There's a new mix coming soon.