Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ContraVersy - Croque Du Cordes Mixtape



I have a little secret I have been keeping from you all... I have know that this Mixtape has been in the works now for a few weeks. Morrison of the dj group ContraVersy (formerly know as the MyMy Crew) told me him and Jasper had been working on something special. They didn't want to drop the new Mixtape until it was perfect.

I always get excited when I hear mixtapes where I know absolutely none of the tracks. With the amount of DJ sets that I listen to on a weekly basis, I tend to hear the same tracks but just in different orders. On their blog they boast a track line up with tracks of: rubix, French Fries, Boys Noize, Erol Alkan & Boys Noize, Justin Martin & Ardalan and many more. I love that I know all of these producers but each of their tracks on Croque Du Cordes are new to me.

Not only are ContraVersy bringing completely new bangers to my ears but they are mixing it with flawless transitions. Theses guys have always had talent behind the decks but the level of improvement between their last mixtape and now is quantifiable. Guys, it was well worth the wait!





Croque du cordes by ContraVersy

1 comment:

morrison jansen said...

Thanks bro! makes me happy to read this kind of love! :)