Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shit Robot "From the Cradle to the Rave"




Today marks the second day of my Shit Robot play-a-thon. I have been listening to this album constantly since I downloaded it. It's just plain good old pimp robot shit. I would point out favorites but every track is pretty much incredible by themselves. From the Cradle to the Rave is just a bunch of ill-disco-electro-grime with terrific vocal overlays. The guest vocal spots including Hot Chip's Alexis Taylor, LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy and Nancy Whang, and the Juan MacLean, among others.. Don't believe me? Check out the vocals from Alexis Taylor here on SBA:

Shit Robot - Losing My Patience (feat. Alexis Taylor) by smithblogsatlanta

Shit Robot - Simple Things (Work It Out) Feat. Ian Svenonius by smithblogsatlanta

No comments: