Friday, July 24, 2009

Little Boots "Remedy"

It was almost a year a go I was writing about this talented female singer song writer. Then I could see it was only a matter of time before Little Boots would cross the pond and start to make a name for herself in America. I don't know if she is there yet but she has been getting an unbelievable amount of press in the U.K. The video for "New in Town" has been out for a few months now and I wasn't all too impressed with its quality. Although it is one of my favorite tracks on the Hands album, the video just didn't hold its own weight. Just today, Little Boots released the new single "Remedy". Great job on her second try. See it here on SBA: Thanks for the BBC for enabling embedded vids. Make sure you send them some love and check out the interview with Ms. Boots too on the BBC.

No comments: