Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ulterior Music has done it again

I was wondering where these guys were. It has been almost two months since I have seen anything on their blog then today - massive, massive uploads. Go here to see what I mean.

If you haven't heard Ulterior Music you are in for a real treat. They find the best DJ sets worldwide and post them for free. I started downloading Diplo live in Amsterdam right before I started this blog and now his set is playin from overseas. It is that easy. These guys have revolutionized the live mixtape. So many djs, so many sets, not enough time. Okay, now for the teaser if you haven't already left yet...

Diplo
Bloody Beetroots
Prodigy
Van She
Fake Blood
AC Slater
Alex Metric
Boys Noize
Major Lazer
Tiga
Miss Kitten
Hot Chip
Booka Shade

That is only a tiny sample of what was uploaded for June and July. That's just Crazy...

No comments: