Friday, August 28, 2009

Desyn Masiello is coming...

Next Friday the patrons of Atlanta are in for a real treat. The uber Dj Desyn Masiello is coming to Atlanta on Friday September 4th. Tickets are only $12 and keep your eyes open for deals too, many times you can get in for on the cheap before 11pm.

Upon hearing this concert date, I immediately put on my copy of Desyn Masiello live a Club Home - Budapest. This four hour set is everything I was looking for on a quiet Thursday afternoon. Each song mixes perfectly. Each track is quality. The man has an impeckable taste in music and is a master in creating mood. With Desyn in my ears, I blew through a 1.5 workout and was home in no time. I can't wait...

1 comment:

Jonathan James said...

Desyn just released a free mix for all to download, check it out:

http://desynmasiello.com/ezmix.html