Monday, December 7, 2009

LCD SoundSystem touring soon...

I have been waiting for this tweet for over a year now, "meeting about tour for next year right now. bizarre living in the future." That's right, LCD Soundsystem (@lcdsoundsystem) may be coming to a city near you in the distant future. If they do, GO SEE THEM.

I put them up in the top ten performances that I have ever seen. They sound incredible live. They put on a hell of a performance. They just don't play their songs, they create and improvise live. I just remember leaving Center Stage with my feet soar from dancing and my cheeks aching from smiling. My fingers are crossed he liked Atlanta as much as the crowd liked him...



Direct From their Myspace -

this is basically a band. we're getting ready to finish a record and put it "out", whatever that means anymore, into the world next year. i think we're a good live band, but i'm pretty sure we're about to be way better than we've ever been. i'm excited. i'm writing that down because it's a total shock for me to hear it coming from my brain. i'm excited for us to tour and play all of the places we've loved to play. and some of the places we've never played. there are other things afoot, which i won't go into. but i'm actually excited to get into it in 2010.

look out.

2 comments:

Silly Bus said...

Interesting Video!!!

raychaofegypt said...

I was looking through your blogs because I found the music you like interesting. I really enjoyed the airplanes split video...


But I love LCDSS! I hope they tour soon...

Are you going to the Jungle Jam at the masquerade? I am going to be reviewing it for this publication.